- We collect personal information properly When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it
- We use personal information responsibly, we endeavour to comply with all relevant privacy laws and adopt a positive attitude to our information assets. All our staff have a duty to protect the personal information they have access to.
- We keep personal information safe. We commit to maintaining appropriate security to protect the personal information we hold. We will update our security arrangements and monitor their effectiveness. When we plan new systems or ways of working, we will assess and seek to minimise their impact on personal privacy.
- We maintain accurate, current, and relevant information We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, current, and relevant. When we no longer need personal information, we believe it should be deleted. We do not intentionally collect personal information unless we have business need for it.
- We give people their information rights We take individual's information rights seriously. We provide access to their information and we will correct personal information if it is inaccurate.
- We share, disclose and transfer personal information securely If we share personal information with a third party, we will endeavour to make sure that it remains properly protected.